Scott Wilson oversees field operations and the Sprig Electric support center. His focus is to maximize the productivity of labor in the field so that projects originate with a strong and efficient start. He also helps with the planning of difficult projects. His role enables Sprig Electric to provide quality projects to clients within all market segments. Scott’s experience at Sprig includes stints as a field foreman and field superintendent.
At Sprig Electric, Scott has worked on many major projects, including the Samsung North American Headquarters; Avaya Stadium; Scott Boulevard Office Campus; the new locker rooms for the San Jose Sharks and the Cal Berkeley Lacrosse Field.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- In The Industry Since 1990
- With Sprig Electric Since 2005
- California State License Board Electrician Certification
- IBEW Inside Wireman Certificate
- West Valley College
- National Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (NJATC) - Graduate of 5-year electrical apprenticeship program for IBEW Local 332