Menlo Performing Arts Center
This new construction project is located on the Menlo High School campus. Surrounded by Woodside, Redwood City, and Menlo Park, the Menlo Performing Arts Center provides a cultural center for the performing arts in a high-end, heavily residential neighborhood. Construction began prior to the COVID pandemic and was completed during the shutdown creating new and unique challenges regarding safety, crew tracking, and material logistics.
Our scope consisted of the following:
- House lighting control
- Raceway and cabling for the theatrical lighting
- Raceways for theatrical audio-visual
- Power and control for the orchestra lift
- Complete design-build installation of fire & life safety systems
This project had a significant amount of infrastructure in the basement and up on the catwalk.
Electrical, Theatrical Lighting, Fire & Life Safety, Two-Way Communication & ERRCS (Life-Safety DAS)
- Plan-Spec Electrical
- Design-Build Life Safety Systems
- Core & Shell
- Tenant Improvement
- House Lighting Controls Integrated with Theatrical Lighting Controls
- 380 Seat Auditorium