Chief People Officer
As the chief people officer for Sprig Electric, Laura Lacomblé’s responsibilities include organizational development, human resources strategy, talent management, learning and development, marketing and employee engagement. Laura has over two decades of executive experience in human resources management, covering a number of sectors, including financial services, construction and semiconductors.
Laura is a true people person recognized for her collaborative and authentic leadership style. She enjoys working with people to develop and deploy processes that improve efficiency. She embraces this quote from Theodore Roosevelt: “People don’t care how much you know, until they know how much you care."
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- In The Industry Since 1998
- With Sprig Electric Since 2017
- University of San Francisco – Masters of Science, Organizational Development
- California State University, Chico – Bachelor of Science, Organizational Communication
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- OSHA 510