Facilities Services & Emergency Response
Always on Call
Sprig Electric’s Service Department offers a full spectrum of repair and maintenance services. Our team of highly-skilled technicians are certified through skilled labor programs, hold current OSHA certificates, have extensive knowledge of NFPA 70E, and are proficient in electrical and solar installations, service and repair. Our fleet of fully-stocked service trucks are available around the clock, ready to respond to whatever energy needs you may have.
What We Offer
Sprig Electric’s Facilities Services Group can assist with:
- Design-build & design-assist improvement projects
- Scheduled shutdowns, MOP’s and re-energizing
- Preventative maintenance contracts
- Major moves, relocation and re-stack of existing occupants
- Green Technology and Energy Solutions evaluations and recommendations
- Tenant improvements of all types and sizes
- General Electrical and Low Voltage service, repair and installation
- 24/7 Emergency Response
Reliability and Trust
Our proven expertise and dependable service are why the most respected names in the Silicon Valley rely on Sprig Electric for all their electrical and low voltage needs. Having been in business for over 40 years assures you are working with experienced professionals who understand how to serve your facility’s energy needs. Sprig is continually researching and developing new technologies to assure that our customers are always provided with the most efficient and cost-effective products, systems and services.
24/7 Emergency Response
Should you require emergency assistance during normal business hours (7:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday), please call 408.298.3134 and select '0'. Our operator will connect you to a member of our emergency response team.
For after hours, weekend, or holiday emergencies, please call 408.298.3134 and select '2'.