Our priority continues to be the health and welfare of both our team and yours. Our established plans, protocols, and PPE meet or exceed the guidelines and requirements from the CDC, CAL/OSHA, and county orders. Sprig’s “COVID-19 Exposure Control Plan” has provided clarity and information for all project stakeholders and Sprig employees on our protocols and procedures for all aspects of our safe return to work.
Outlined below are what you can expect from us:
- Requiring employees who feel ill for any reason to stay home.
- Leveraging a number of technologies, allowing our remote team to continue to be available, connected, and productive.
- Other than critical deliveries, visitation is limited across Sprig Electric offices and job sites.
- Both field and office employees have been trained on our “Exposure Control Plan” to ensure that we are executing safely and consistently across all offices and job sites.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and training is available.
- COVID-19 action plans have been communicated to clients, partners and vendors.
- Preparedness to notify clients and employees of potential COVID-19 cases and give status updates as information is available.
How you can help:
- Ensure and enforce that all job site personnel and visitors for all trades are adhering to and following the safety related guidelines and standards.
- If you haven’t already done so, provide any special instructions, protocols, and expectations you would like us to follow while working in or around your facility or job site.
- Communicate with our team any concerns on any aspect of the return to work so we can work together to address them.
The Sprig Electric Team