As training director, Andrew is responsible for the development and presentation of industry-based curriculum. In this ever-changing industry, training is essential to ensure that best practices and methods are utilized. This allows Sprig to deliver cost-effective and compliant electrical installation.
Andrew has spearheaded the expansion of standardized curriculum and courses at Sprig, including the ’NEXT UP Foreman Academy’ and the ‘Project Management (PM) Academy’. Andrew is an expert in code and brings over 20 years of industry experience, including 13 working as an apprenticeship instructor with the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW), to Sprig.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- In The Industry Since 1997
- With Sprig Electric Since 2015
- Associate of Science in General Electrical Studies
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)
- Journeyman Certification
- Certified General Electrician
- Electrical Inspector
- Certified Electrical Plans Examiner
- NFPA 70E