Design / Build
Sprig Electric’s engineering staff is cross trained in multiple design applications and can provide all of the necessary services to complete design and construction documentation. From project budget analysis and schematic design presentations, to design development, permit, and construction drawings which communicate clear and concise design intent and scope.
Our engineering services include:
- Power Distribution Design
- Load Calculations
- Power Monitoring, Interpretation, Assessment and Analysis
- System Short Circuit and Circuit Breaker Coordination Analysis
- Lighting Design
- Photometric Calculations
- T24 Energy Calculations
- L.E.E.D. Conformance and Documentation
- Controls Integration
- Basis of Design Documentation
- Sequence of Operation Documentation
- Specification Development
- Code Review and Interpretation
- Startup and Commissioning Services
- Existing Systems Field Verification
- Project Record Documentation
- Building Information Modeling
- Trade Clash Detection and Avoidance
The design standards that govern the engineering process at Sprig Electric provide quality documentation for our clients, field personnel, and estimating department. Sprig Electric has developed and maintains a complete and comprehensive CAD standards program utilizing standard symbology, calculations, schedules, project checklist, and quality control.
Our design protocol includes initial review with our estimating department, so the design aligns with the initial intent of the project estimate. We perform multiple progress design reviews with the Project Manager, incorporating ever changing project requirements and adjustments to scope or schedule. In addition, designs are reviewed by the Sprig Electric pre-fabrication department for those opportunities that can be pre-assembled in house, and by the lead field Superintendents for constructability. Finally the design is reviewed for adherence to current standards and for quality control purposes. The end product is a well-engineered, coordinated, quality set of permit/construction drawings that meet and exceed our client’s expectations, within the estimated project budget and the client’s parameters.
Sprig Electric is an Autodesk Certified Company